Ford Certified Aluminum Body Repair in Vancouver, WA
Ron\’s Automotive Collision advantage for your Ford aluminum body repair
Ford Certified in aluminum frame and body repair
Because aluminum is different than the conventional steel that is used on most automobiles, our specialists have undergone extensive training in aluminum auto body repair. Our body repair experts have taken the 2015 Ford F-150 Structural Repair Training Course and are Ford Aluminum GMA (MIG) Welding certified.
A specialized work area and specialized equipment are crucial when repairing aluminum. That is why we have invested in equipment, tools, and work areas specific for our Ford F-150 aluminum body repairs.
- Separate aluminum repair areas to minimize contamination
- Aluminum frame measuring system
- Powerful MIG welders and spot welders
- Dedicated aluminum repair hand tools
- Workstations to separate aluminum-specific equipment
A smooth, stress-free aluminum auto body repair experience
To ensure a smooth experience, we offer the following:
- Work directly with your insurance company on your behalf
- Coordinate a rental car
- Provide Free shuttle service
- Provide continuous repair updates
Contact us today for a hassle-free inspection and estimate for your aluminum body repair in Hazel Dell, WA.
No question is too big or too small. Contact us today.